Taylor Swift Artwork | Flowers From Taylor Swift Lyrics | Collage Artwork Print
If you're as obsessed with Taylor Swift as I am, you may have noticed that I used flowers from her lyrics to create this floral collage artwork tribute to Taylor Swift. The flowers are from a number of eras, including Reputation, Folklore, Evermore and Midnights.
Before you see each lyric that is represented in this print, want to see other Taylor Swift collages I created?
• "I once was poison ivy but now I'm your daaaaisy!" from "Don't Blame Me" on "Reputation"
• "Green was the color of the grass where I used to read in Centennial Park.” "Invisible String" from "Folklore"
• "A red rose grew up oiut of ice frozen ground with no one around to tweet it." "The Lakes" from Folklore
• “My house of stone, your ivy grows, and now I'm covered in yooouu." "Ivy" on "Evermore"
• "Carnations you had thought were roses, that's us" from "Maroon" on "Midnights"
• "I just want to stay in that lavender haze." "Lavender Haze" from “Midnights”
• "My knuckles were bruised like violets." "The Great War" from “Midnights”
• “There's no morning glory, it was war, it wasn't fair." "The Great War" from “Midnights”
After you order, your collage artwork will be ready to ship within 1 to 3 business days. We use high quality Polar Matte paper by the pros over at Red River Paper. This papeor is 60 pounds and acid-free, so your art will always remain vibrant and bold. Professional quality in every sense.
• DETAILS •
All prints are unframed. Choose your perfect size at checkout:
• 4X6 inches
• 8X10 inches
• 12X16 inches
• 13X19 inches
• Paper: 100% pure alpha cellulose base stock
• Paper Weight: 60lb / 230 gsm
• Thickness: 10mil
• Coating: Microporous photo matte coated
• Color: Bright white
• Paper is sourced from Red River Paper in the U.S.
Questions? Contact me! I'll get right back to you.